ARI is developed as a handheld PRESIDIUM DIAMOND VERIFICATION INSTRUMENT™ to help identify colourless diamond against CVD/HPHT lab grown colourless diamond and all types of moissanite.
It is suitable for testing on both loose and mounted stones, including jewelry pieces with a closed back setting.
Through advanced proprietary technology, ARI measures the UV light absorbance ability of diamond and moissanite. With its touch screen colour LCD display, ARI provides a clear and accurate result of “Diamond”, “CVD/HPHT/Type IIa” and “Moissanite” within 3 seconds.
Features of ARI
• User-safe UV Retractable Optical Probe activates only when tip is in contact with the diamond
• Alert Buzzer for loss of contact between optical probe tip and diamond during testing
• A 6-Language selection in the Graphic User Interface (GUI)
• Battery operated with stylish ergonomic design for portability and ease of use
• Tests on colourless diamonds and moissanites from D to J colour
• Catered for both left-handed and right-handed users alike
Benefits of ARI
• Identifies colourless diamonds against Lab Grown CVD/HPHT diamonds and all types of moissanites, including the new “low conductivity” moissanites
• Tests on loose or mounted diamonds in all jewelry settings, including closed-back setting
• Replaceable Optical Probe tip technology for users to replace any worn or damaged probe tips yourself, minimizing any equipment downtime
• Instantaneous results in 3 seconds for consecutive testing
• Tests on polished diamonds and moissanites of all proportional cuts as small as 0.02ct 最小訂貨量
: 0 單價價錢 (美金)