This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Goldiaq Creation Limited creates a brand-new jewelry world of natural colors and innovative concept. The company designs and manufactures an extensive range of fashionable jewelry in PT850, PT900, 18K and 14K yellow, pink and white gold. Goldiaq walks on the top of the world, absorbing, then bringing the hottest trends into its high quality jewelry and watch products. Established in 1998, Goldiaq set up its supporting factory in Mainland China. It produces 5000 sparkling jewelry pieces per month, including rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets and pendants in all kinds of style. At present, USA & South America takes 30% of the total exports, 20% at Asia & Middle East and 50% Europe. Product prices range from US$20 to US$10,000.